Did you ever wish you can wave a magic wand over your face and poof—your sun damage, scars, blotchiness or lines are erased?
If you have then join the club!
We all want to look and feel our best. Over time, it is natural for our youthful appearance to fade. There is a new and innovative way to regain your budding presentation using a unique facial treatment effective for nearly any skin type known as microdermabrasion.
Microdermabrasion ~ One Session £55 ~ Six Sessions £275
What is Diamond Microdermabrasion Treatment?
Diamond microdermabrasion is one of the easiest and most effective ways to fight the effects of aging. With the use of high-tech skin care products, specialists are able to penetrate deep into the skin, allowing your body to build collagen and help you recover your youthful appearance. Using a diamond tip, the outer layers of the skin are exfoliated, and this allows for the alleviation of skin concerns. Diamond microdermabrasion offers benefits to anyone who wants to improve specific skin conditions and rejuvenate the overall health and appearance of their skin.
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles;
- exfoliates your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance;
- eliminates age spots and blackheads;
- reduces or eliminate enlarged pores;
- reduces seborrhea;
- stimulates the production of collagen and elastin;
- accelerates the blood and lymph circulation;
- increases the absorption of cosmetics – skin nourishing and moisturizing;
- eliminates hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin);
- lessens the appearance of stretch marks;
- treats acne and the scars left by acne.
Overall, the effect is much like turning back the clock to restore the silky soft skin of younger years. And while just one treatment can produce results, additional treatments are desirable and recommended to attain – and maintain – the dewy complexion desired.
You can have a diamond microdermabrasion treatment by itself or you can add it to any or our relaxing facials to enhance your results. Treat yourself to radiant, younger looking skin with our microdermabrasion treatment.
The treatment is administered in a series of visits. Each client is unique, and we have a qualified staff waiting to consult with you. Together, we can create the most effective plan to ensure you look your best.